Infrastructure & Structure
As an institution founded to create, acquire, and disseminate legal knowledge, the college provides for members of the college community an state of the art modern infrastructural facilities . This infrastructure is the property of the college and is provided for the purpose of facilitating the purpose of the college including teaching, learning, scholarship, research, communication, co-curricular and other creative endeavors. The college, which is getting liberal grants from the State Government, is committed to provide excellent infrastructural facilities and environment to advance and disseminate learning and knowledge of law and legal process and to develop in the students and research scholars a sense of responsibilities to serve society in the field of law by developing skills in advocacy, judicial and other legal services and legislation and the like.
1) Centrally Air Conditioned Administrative Block, Academic Block, Library, Moot Court Hall, Conference Hall, and Faculty Block 2.
2) Campus Wide Internet facilities, through LAN and Wireless Communication
3) 24 Hour Power back up
4) Lectures theatres with Capacities of 250 seats.
5) A Conference Hall with capacity of 350 seats.
6) A 1500 capacity modern Auditorium
7) Computer Lab with 60 computers based on Client Node System giving access to number of Online Journals.
8) Round Table Rooms for Discussions
9) Hostels with capacity of 200 Students
10) Residential facilities for over 50 faculty members and staff
11) Olympic-size swimming pool
12) Lawn Tennis Court, Badminton Court, Football grounds.
13) Banking Facilities.